Saturday, May 28, 2016

Welcome!


Ahla wa sahla to this blog on my summer in Beirut! I will keep you posted on my personal and professional experiences in this crowded, chaotic, and beautiful city with bi-weekly blog posts and lots of photos. Thanks to the Conflict Resolution Program, I will be interning with Mercy Corps in Beirut. Their strategy is to improve capacities of local government and communities to support the needs of Lebanese and Syrian refugee families, to increase access to sustainable livelihoods, and to engage youth in positive social opportunities. As Program Development and Quality Intern, I will work across all Mercy Corps Lebanon programs. Keep following this blog to read more about work and life in Beirut, places, people, fascinating moments, and all these little bits and pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment